On 09/19/10 19:01, Claire Wood wrote:
Hello Carsten & Clayton

I've produced an outline of the document/information on wiki in ODT format
and I have some text files that cover questions from the pages on the wiki
you've highlighted need to be merged.

Where should I upload them too? Do you have a particular place on CVS?

Hi Claire.

You can either send them to me directly or upload the doc to the Wiki and link it on your User page.

The advantage of sending to me direct is that.. it's easier :-)

If you link it on the Wiki, it's easier to find, harder to lose, we maintain a document history, etc.

Up to you which you prefer.  I'm good with either one.

I'll try to manage the question side of things and chase own the various developers for you.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead