Hello,

My name is Jacob Starr, and I would like to volunteer some of my time in
assisting the documentation project for Open Office.org. I am a writer with
a few years of experience both writing and editing training manuals, testing
material, novels, and sales intelligence reports. I encountered Open
Office.org a few months ago on the recommendation of a friend and I agree
with and support its mission to provide the public with basic office
software on par with Microsoft Office and Adobe software. To this end, I
would like to contribute some time in helping the documentation project.

I would also like to request author's access to the OOo Author's Website in
order to begin reviewing and writing some of the documentation for Open
Office.org. My log-in name is Animite. If you need anything else to pull up
my account, please let me know.

Thanks for giving me this time to volunteer. I look forward to working with
you.

Jacob Starr