Monika Kumar wrote:

Hi I am interested in contributing to OpenOffice.org. A brief introduction
about my:I have done Masters in English. Previously I was an English language
teacher and share some experience in the role of a technical writer.I am
currently not working and would like to contribute to OpenOffice.org in any
possible way to share my knowledge and strengthen my skills. ThanksMonika
                                    --

Hi Monika,

Thank you for your interest in helping with user documentation for
OpenOffice.org.

Please see this page for more information, particularly the section
about mailing lists.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Dashboard/Introducing_OOoAuthors

Andy