Drew Wallick wrote:
Hello,

My name is Drew Wallick, I'm interested in getting some practical experience
in technical writing.  My experience is limited as I'm still working on my
degree. It's a slow process due to full-time work and home life. My goal is
a transition from my current career to a writing career in the next two to
three years as I'm halfway through the degree. Earning a degree is difficult
considering my secondary goal is to do it without student loans, so I'm
paying for credits when it's affordable. I look forward to hearing of any
opportunities you may have. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Kindest regards,

Drew

drewwall...@gmail.com

P.S. I emailed earlier but received no confirmation that the email was sent,
my apologizes for the double if it occurred.

Hi Drew,

Thank you for your interest in helping with user documentation for
OpenOffice.org.

Please see this page for more information, particularly the section
about mailing lists.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Dashboard/Introducing_OOoAuthors

I am sorry if no one has replied, things have been a bit busy with the move to the Apache Software Foundation. The link above will give you an idea of what is happening.

Andy