On 9/27/2011 10:42, Yana Mileva wrote:
Hello dear OpenOffice documentation gurus,

I am currently working on my PhD in Computer Science and have a rich experience
in writing and presenting scientific work. You can find my publications on my
personal page and my CV attached. I would like to collect some industry
experience and improve my writing skills, as I am considering a career as a
Technical Writer after I graduate.

If you think that, with my knowledge and experience, I could contribute to the
project, please let me know.

Thank you in advance!

Best Wishes,
Yana Mileva
http://www.st.cs.uni-saarland.de/~mileva/

Hi, Yana,

Thank you for your interest in helping with user documentation for
OpenOffice.org.

Please see this page for more information, particularly the section
about mailing lists.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Dashboard/Introducing_OOoAuthors

--
/tj/