On 11/20/2011 15:19, ishita gupta wrote:
Hi,

My name is Ishita.I have 3 years of IT experience in software
development using JAVA J2EE.I have interest in technical writing and
want to participate in openOffice.org.

Please let me know about the opportunities.

Thanks,
Ishita Gupta

Hi, Ishita,

Thank you for your interest in helping with user documentation for OpenOffice.org.

Please see this page for more information, particularly the section
about mailing lists.
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Dashboard/Introducing_OOoAuthors

You may also wish to consider the LibreOffice Documentation team. A
number of people involved in the Apache OpenOffice.org project also
work in parallel on the LibreOffice project. More info here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development

If you decide you'd like to join one or both of these projects – welcome aboard!

--
/tj/
Moderator, dev-doc