Thank you for your participation in the discussio.

I think alert server is not only a alert server but also a message
notification service. All message should send by it.

The job of Worker node is run the task , so add the email config to work is
not a good idea. For example , if we add a new job task and it need send
wechat , can we add wechat config to worker.properties?

In this feature , Alert server is a message notification service , email
and wechat is a plugin of this service . If you want send email message you
can create an instance of email plugin in the alert group and then you can
select the alert group in SqlTask . SqlTask can call the alert server api
with this alert group arrguement to send the message.

Thank you!

Hemin Wen <wenhe...@apache.org>于2020年7月23日 周四15:10写道: