Hello,

Xen does not support hugepages, so you have to use a kernel module
called rte_dom0_mm.
The instructions are in the getting started guide in the seccion 2.3.3.
If you manage to execute any example please tell me, because I am stuck
during the execution of the examples after configuring the environment.

El 30/10/14 a las 19:15, Kiran KN escribi?: