[*] commit 8fd8bebc051704d7caecfed8d8a065a79c022329
Author: Adrien Mazarguil <adrien.mazarguil at 6wind.com>
Date:   Mon Sep 1 12:31:11 2014 +0200

UDP/ICMP connectivity is fine, but TCP checksum of packet sent by the guest are
incorrect, as showed with tcpdump on linux-native.

Is it supposed to work? If yes, what is the proper qemu version to use and its
parameters?

I am using qemu version provided by dpdk-ovs (same issue with PDDK 1.7.0 and
latest one) and I followed this documentation:
https://github.com/01org/dpdk-ovs/blob/development/docs/04_Sample_Configurations/02_Userspace-vHost.md

Thanks!
Franck

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential, intended
solely for the addressees. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this message from your system. In
this case, you are not authorized to use, copy this message and/or disclose the
content to any other person. E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Neither
Qosmos nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the
message if altered, changed or falsified.

Ce message et toutes ses pi?ces jointes (ci-apr?s le "message")sont
confidentiels et ?tablis ? l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Si vous
avez re?u ce message par erreur, merci d?en informer imm?diatement son ?metteur
par courrier ?lectronique et d?effacer ce message de votre syst?me. Dans cette
hypoth?se, vous n??tes pas autoris? ? utiliser, copier ce message et/ou en
divulguer le contenu ? un tiers. Tout message ?lectronique est susceptible
d'alt?ration. Qosmos et ses filiales d?clinent toute responsabilit? au titre de
ce message s'il a ?t? alt?r?, d?form? ou falsifi?.