Hello Alex, Vadim,

On 09/28/2014 09:19 AM, Alex Markuze wrote:
> LSO/TSO support is an important feature, I'm surprised its not
> supported in DPDK.
> I personally would like to see these patches.
>
> On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 1:23 PM, Vadim Suraev <vadim.suraev at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Hi, all,
>> I found ixgbe in couple with rte_mbuf (and probably other PMD drivers)
>> don't support GSO, I reverse engineered the linux kernel's  ixgbe's gso
>> support and got it working in 1.6. Could it be useful to provide the patch?

I already submitted a patch providing segmentation offload a few months
ago:
http://dpdk.org/ml/archives/dev/2014-May/002537.html

A part of this series has been reworked by Bruce and is now integrated
in head. I think rebasing the rest of the series should not be too
difficult since Bruce's work is based on this series. Unfortunately,
I won't have time to do the rebase by myself in the coming weeks, but
feel free to do it if you need this feature.

Regards,
Olivier