Instead, Y is selected.

From: https://doc.dpdk.org/guides/prog_guide/packet_classif_access_ctrl.html

When creating a set of rules, for each rule, additional information must be
supplied also:
*         priority: A weight to measure the priority of the rules (higher is
better)... If the input tuple matches more than one rule, then the rule with
the higher priority is returned. Note that if the input tuple matches more than
one rule and these rules have equal priority, it is undefined which rule is
returned as a match. It is recommended to assign a unique priority for each
rule.
From: http://doc.dpdk.org/api/structrte__table__acl__rule__add__params.html

int32_t priority
ACL rule priority, with 0 as the highest priority
Regards,
Mike