David Marchand <david.march...@redhat.com> writes:

> On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 2:04 PM Aaron Conole <acon...@redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> Aaron Conole <acon...@redhat.com> writes:

>> > This looks great!  Thanks, Ruifeng.
>> >
>> > I'm going to ack it once I see it run under the robot :)
>>
>> Just looking through the robot's run, it seems that on the statically
>> linked Arm64 build, the disk quota is getting exceeded.  Do we need to
>> request some more disk quota for this somehow?  Is the build getting too
>> large?
>
> It seems to repeat.
> https://travis-ci.com/github/ovsrobot/dpdk/jobs/297840285#L2975

Yes.

> Do you know how much space we have in travis?

Suppposedly we have 18G on that container... :-/

> Is the (c?)cache getting too big?
> You can find out the per job cache size via the travis cli.

When using the travis CLI:

  $ travis cache
  no caches found

I know this must be untrue, but it seems to not want to send me details
on my system.

I tried going through the API, but the largest cache file I see is 200M,
so I must be misunderstanding something.