Looks good.

Personally, I would prefer rte_tel_data_add_{dict|array}_u32_hex() over
_hex_u32_str(), and similar for u64; but it is a matter of taste, so feel free
to change or keep your own suggested names.

In the eal_common_memory.c patch, in rte_tel_data_add_dict_u32(d, "Head id",
heap_id);, consider fixing the old typo too, it should be "Heap_id", not "Head
id". On the other hand, it will change the JSON output, so perhaps it will be
considered an API breakage?

Series-acked-by: Morten Brørup <m...@smartsharesystems.com>