>+Has new coverity issue.
>+The reason is the boolean is set every time because it gets every time.

>+Looks like code goes over eventdev_var[] even if no eventdevs are present.
>+Should only look for the number of eventdevs

Thanks Stephen, I will add a condition at the top of the function like:

evdevs = rte_event_dev_count();
        if (!evdevs)
                return 0;

This will ensure if there is no eventdev device function returns.

I will also change the for loop to iterate only with the count of evdevs like:
for (i = 0; i < evdevs; i++) {....... instead of for (i = 0; i <
RTE_EVENT_MAX_DEVS; i++) {.

I still need that flag to be set when a user sets a value from command line for
a queue or port.
The flag is needed to display and exit from the program.

if (process_eventdev_xstats())
                return 0;