On 26/04/2024 09:55, Juraj Linkeš wrote:
From what I can tell, we don't need any of these for Scapy, but we
should test this in other environments as well (my virtual environment
doesn't play nice with port rebinding and running testpmd - I have to
start Scapy after starting testpmd to get it to work. This may be a
nightmare to debug.). Can you, Luca and Patrick, run the scatter test
suite with this patch to verify this?

Hi Juraj,

Unfortunately I am currently not able to test the scatter patch as we are still trying to sort out a non-Mellanox setup.

Hopefully Jeremy can help.

Best,
Luca