I have a DPDK-enabled port (Linux server) that serves around 5,000-50,000
concurrent calls, per packet size of 80 bytes to 200 bytes. so in peak
time, I require packet capture + file writing speed of around 1GByte/s or 8
Gbit/sec (at least 0.5Gbyte/s is expected). dpdk official packet capture
example project "dpdk-dumpcap"'s documentation says it has a capability of
around 10MByte/s which is far less than required. I implemented a simple
packet capture and pcap writing code which was able to dump
around 5000-7000 concurrent call data where I used 1 core and 1 single ring
of size 4096, and this was all integrated into actual media code (didn't
use librte_pdump, simply copied to separate rte_ring after capturing
through rte_eth_rx_burst() and before sending through rte_eth_tx_burst() ).
I know I can launch this multiple cores and with multiple rings and so on
but is there any current project which already does this?

I found a third-party project named "dpdkcap" which says it can support up
to 10Gbit/s. Has anyone used it and what's the review?

Or, should I modify the "dpdk-dumpcap" project to my need to
implement multicore and multi-ring support so I can extend the capability?
Thanks in advance