On Fri, Jul 05, 2024 at 01:05:13PM +0000, Soumyadeep Hore wrote:
> This patchset avoids flow rule duplication which was possible
> previously in CPFL PMD.
>
> ---
> v4:
> * Addressed pending review comments
> ---
> v3:
> * Addressed pending review comments
> ---
> v2:
> * Addressed review comments
> * Added Fixes tags
> * Fixed CI warnings
> ---
>
> Soumyadeep Hore (2):
>   net/cpfl: fix check for opcodes of received ctlq messages
>   net/cpfl: fix +ve error codes for received ctlq messages

Following discussion with the author, I've applied these two patches and
squashed them back into a single commit since both are needed together,
with the patch 2 being required because of the patch 1 changes - something
I missed on initial review.

Patches Acked-by: Bruce Richardson <bruce.richard...@intel.com>

Applied to dpdk-next-net-intel, with suggested minor changes.

Thanks,
/Bruce