Hello,

On Tue, Jul 9, 2024 at 8:31 AM <zhang.yon...@zte.com.cn> wrote:

> I have made some changes as suggested. Is there anything else that needs to
> be changed?

This new patch can't be tested by the CI, because it does not make
sense individually and there is no reference to the patch introducing
the new driver.

It does not make sense to apply a first patch with a vdev driver to
change it after as a pci driver.
Please rework this driver as a pci driver from the start.

Besides, this new driver code is a bit large, please split it into
parts that can be more easily reviewed, adding documentation in each
patch (when relevant) and update the release notes.
As to how to split, I suggest you look at the git history for existing
raw/cnxk* drivers.

To be franck, seeing how this driver comes so late in the release and
because we don't have reviews, this driver will certainly be deferred
to the next release.

Thanks.

--
David Marchand