On Thu, Jul 11, 2024 at 1:53 PM David Marchand
<david.march...@redhat.com> wrote:

> > Series applied to dpdk-next-net/main, thanks.
>
> Compilation is broken for some ARM targets with next-net.
> It was detected by the CI:
> http://mails.dpdk.org/archives/test-report/2024-June/700549.html
>
> Jiawen, please send a fix.

Ferruh, Thomas,

We have many build failure reports because of this series.
What is the best approach while waiting for a fix?
Can we drop patch 35c4da655a95 ("net/ngbe: disable LLDP by default")
(which seems to be the cause) from next-net?

Thanks.

--
David Marchand