On 12/26/2023 7:28 AM, Chaoyong He wrote:
> This patch series try to enhance the bond framework to support the
> offload feature better:
> * Add new API to make the member port can access some information of the
>   bond port which belongs.
> * Add new API to get the result of whether bond port is created by the
>   member port.
> * Add two command line argument to control if enable member port
>   notification and dedicated queue features.
> * Add logic to support add ports which share the same PCI address into
>   bond port.
> * Also modify the testpmd application to test the new APIs and logics
>   added by this patch series.
>
> ---
> v2:
> * Fix compile error on github-robot by removing the redundancy function
>   declaration in the header file.
> v3:
> * Use the hole in the structure for the new added flag data field.
> v4:
> * Drop two commits not necessary for this series.
> * Modify some logic as the review comments from reviewers.
> v5:
> * Add a new 'rte_eth_bond_flow.h' header file.
> * Add the patches of NFP PMD as the example of support bond flow
>   offload.
> v6:
> * Try to solve the CI build error.

Hi Chaoyong,

This patch is active in the patchwork for a while, it is waiting mainly
because of specific driver (bonding driver) implementation in ethdev layer.

Are you still pursing for this implementation?
As this is almost a year old patch series, I will update it as change
requested. If you want to continue with the patch, please send a new
version and later request a technical board meeting to discuss how to
progress with it.

Thanks,
ferruh