Hello, everyone.

How about exposing stats according to IF-MIB?

Statistics to be exposed are - octets, unicast packets, multicast packets,
broadcast packets, errors and discards for both TX and RX.
These counters are basic and implemented by most of drivers.

All other driver-specific counters can be exposed by xstats.

Best regards,
Igor