On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 06:31:58PM +0530, Mohan Prasad wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have tried this and it does not work

What type of NIC are you using. If you are using ixgbe or i40e, try disabling
the vector PMD in your build-time configuration to see if it makes a difference.

However, why do you want to receive just a single packet at a time. Why not just
receive a burst of packets and then process them one at a time? It's much more
efficient that way, and you should get better performance from your application.

/Bruce