On 06/28/2017 08:52 AM, Ferruh Yigit wrote:
On 6/28/2017 12:30 PM, Ferruh Yigit wrote:
On 6/15/2017 1:16 PM, Charles (Chas) Williams wrote:
This series addresses some local issues with the vmxnet3 driver that
others might find of interest.

Changes in v2:

- net/vmxnet3: Implement retrieval of extended stats

    .id field wasn't being filled in xstats.

- net/vmxnet3: receive queue memory leak

    The leak and buffer reallcation were split.  The buffer reallocation
    patch may be superceded by another commit so isn't included in this
    series while under discussion.

Series applied to dpdk-next-net/master, thanks.

Hi Charles,

Patches require vmxnet3.ini update, "Extended stats" and "Link status
event" ones I guess. I missed them to before getting patchset.

Would you mind sending another patch to update features document?

Thanks,
ferruh

Curiously, the vmxnet3 already indicates that it is handling link
status event interrupts.

; Supported features of the 'vmxnet3' network poll mode driver.
;
; Refer to default.ini for the full list of available PMD features.
;
[Features]
Speed capabilities   = P
Link status          = Y