Downloaded the source distribution, I'm getting test failures on my linux
vm:

Tests in error:
> TestConvertFunctions.testBigIntVarCharReturnTripConvertLogical_ScalarReplaceOFF
> » Rpc
> TestConvertFunctions.testBigIntVarCharReturnTripConvertLogical_ScalarReplaceTRY
> » Rpc

Out of 7 builds, I only got one successful. I will launch an EC2 instance
now and see if I can get the build to succeed.

On my Macbook, I got 2 successful builds and 3 builds where the
TestWriteToDisk test fails because of a timeout.

On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 4:23 PM, yuliya Feldman <yufeld...@yahoo.com.invalid

--

Abdelhakim Deneche

Software Engineer