I've been getting timeouts on my vm for quite some time now when using 1C
forkCount. But from time to time (like this past weekend) I was able to get
multiple successful builds in a row on the same vm. I guess it depends on
what's going on in the physical machine, maybe ?

--

Abdelhakim Deneche

Software Engineer

  <http://www.mapr.com/>