+1 (binding)

- do a full mvn build from source on Centos.
- Install to a 3 node Centos cluster.
- run several TPCH queries against tpch scale-factor 100 parquet dataset.
- play with canceling queries while running queries.
- verified md5/sha1 checksum for both src/binary tar ball.

Thanks,

Jinfeng

On Sat, May 16, 2015 at 10:42 PM, Venki Korukanti <venki.koruka...@gmail.com