On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 5:15 PM, Jason Altekruse <altekruseja...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Questions:
> Do we need to have the patches as they change throughout a review on the
> apache infrastructure?

I have gone back to a review afterwards to see whether I missed something
even after the patch was merged. But I don't think there has ever been the
need to review the updates to the patches.

> If not, do we want to have final patch on the JIRA? Or should users
> interested in backporting a bug fix just go right to the repo to find the
> changeset to apply?

The patch is not really needed in  the JIRA I think. It would be nice if
the commit id itself is in the JIRA when the issue is closed. Going to the
pull request to get the commit id is a few clicks too many.