-1 (binding)

5/5 consecutive runs I get the following consistently with forkCount set to
1 on build.

Tests in error:
  TestImpersonationQueries.sequenceFileChainedImpersonationWithView » UserRemote

TestImpersonationQueries.testMultiLevelImpersonationJoinEachSideReachesMaxUserHops:233->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.
   updateClient:236->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:213 » IllegalState

TestImpersonationQueries.testMultiLevelImpersonationExceedsMaxUserHops:219->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:
  236->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:213 » IllegalState

TestImpersonationQueries.avroChainedImpersonationWithView:280->BaseTestImpersonation.createView:186->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222-
     >BaseTestQuery.updateClient:236->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:213 »
IllegalState

TestImpersonationQueries.testDirectImpersonation_HasGroupReadPermissions:186->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:
236->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:213 » IllegalState

TestImpersonationQueries.testDirectImpersonation_NoReadPermissions:196->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:236-
  >BaseTestQuery.updateClient:213 » IllegalState

TestImpersonationQueries.testMultiLevelImpersonationEqualToMaxUserHops:210->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:
  236->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:213 » IllegalState