Same question as Steven. What is the impact. It seemed from the bug the
impact is both wrong results and partition pruning not working. Drill is a
generally available project now and there are users who created millions of
parquet files using previous version of Drill.
Hence I think is a release blocker unless there is a clean path and proper
testing on how the users migrate to new versions.

-thanks