Hakim,

Can you try to go into contrib/stroage-jdbc and just run "mvn verify"?

I just built the project fresh from the RC source and was able to run the
MySQL tests successfully. I did not run them in the context of the full
test suite, but I was just trying to do a sanity check. If this fails on
your machine when run in isolation, it would at least be faster to try to
debug it rather than re-running the full build each time. If it only fails
when run after the java-exec tests we might have to revisit analyzing the
issues with the build, as we still have the outstanding issue with Maven
taking too much permgen and we may have a problem with resource usage in
the tests that is causing both issues.

- Jason