Amit,

The message out of the test framework tries to provide enough information
to debug even if the issues isn't reproducible in your environment. Can you
think of any reason why it might be giving the different results shown in
the message if the order of the batches changed?

If you need to change the order yourself there are two hacky approaches you
could do. Try changing the names or saving the files in a different order
 to make the FS give them back to you in a different order. You also could
just combine together the files and adjust the batch cutoff number used in
the json reader, with various ordering of the records in different versions
of the dataset.

As I write this I realize that combining the files will change the behavior
of the read. with the first batch giving a single type and later ones
giving a union type. As opposed to the multiple files approach which would
produce a bunch of different individual types and make the sort operation
generate the union type. To test this properly we may just need a test
harness to produce batches explicitly and feed them into an operator,
rather than relying on the JSON reader.

- Jason