I had reported this problem sometime last year verbally. I don't remember
creating a JIRA though. In general, I dislike this sort of blocking calls
anywhere in the execution even though one could argue it simplifies the
code flow.

A JIRA would be appreciated.

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 11:10 AM, Abdel Hakim Deneche <adene...@maprtech.com