+1
- Downloaded src and built, ran unit tests on my Mac
- Manually ran a few queries against TPC-DS
- Verified partition pruning, metadata caching was working as expected for
these test queries
- Checked query profile in Web UI, checked query cancellation
- Found 1 performance issue with lots of small parquet files ...filed
DRILL-4365 but need confirmation whether it is reproducible for other
folks.  At this point, I am not considering it a blocker due to the fact I
could not reproduce with a more general/bigger dataset.

Aman