+1 (non-binding; committer)

* downloaded and built from source tar-ball; ran unit tests successfully on
Ubuntu
* ran simple queries (including cancellations) in embedded mode on Mac;
verified states in web UI
* ran simple queries (including cancellations) on a 3 node cluster;
verified states in web UI
* verified that queries complete with queuing enabled
* verified md5 and sha1 checksums on binary and src tar-balls, and zipped
folder

Thank you,
Sudheesh