Thank you Jason.

I do realize that this is an OS project and that everyone is doing their
best.

There are just a few things I wish I had realized before switching over
from JSON to Avro that  have caused us a lot of problems and taken a long
time.

Your work is appreciated and I apologize for letting my frustration get the
better of me.

- Stefán