Thanks for your reply :)
Yes I have written code for in memory database, and didn't use any
framework, and table's data are not distributed. It is not a distributed
database, I want to make it distributed, means when I run a query it will
be run in distributed fashion. For this can drill help me or I need to use
any other tool (which one?).