Do you mean you want to count how many queries were run and how many of
them succeeded ?

If yes, then you can query the query audit logs [1] that should give you
all the information you need. Please note that if you are running Drill on
a cluster, each drillbit will have it's own query log, so you'll have to
aggregate the information from all drillbits.

Hope this helps

[1] https://drill.apache.org/docs/query-audit-logging/

--

Abdelhakim Deneche