It looks like a number of doc pages can be improved by referencing some
changes made recently.

With the inclusion of the needed jars for s3a with Drill, there is no
longer a need to download jets3t [1]. In addition to setting your
credentials, this option for allowing more concurrent connections
(necessary to allow reads of wider parquet files) can also be set in this
block instead of a core-site.xml file [2].

This config block can actually be used to set any filesystem properties.
Some of these are custom to a particular filesystem like S3, but a number
of them are used by a variety of implementations of the HDFS interface. Any
properties like these [3] should be able to be set in this config block.

[1] -
https://drill.apache.org/blog/2014/12/09/running-sql-queries-on-amazon-s3/
[2] -
https://drill.apache.org/docs/s3-storage-plugin/#quering-parquet-format-files-on-s3