From: Paul Rogers [mailto:prog...@maprtech.com]
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2016 12:33 PM
To: dev@drill.apache.org; u...@drill.apache.org
Subject: [HANGOUT] Topics for 11/1/16

Hi All,

Our bi-weekly hangout is tomorrow (11/01/16, 10 AM PT). Please respond with
suggested topics. We will also ask for additional topics at the beginning of
the hangout.

See you then,

- Paul

"This communication may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message by mistake,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."