I’m having some trouble registering a UDF I wrote.  The UDF was working in
previous versions of Drill and now Drill doesn’t seem to recognize it.  When I
try to register it I get the following error:

: jdbc:drill:zk=local> create function using jar
'drill-geoip-functions-1.0.jar';
+--------+---------------------------------------------------------------+
|   ok   |                            summary                            |
| false  | Jar drill-geoip-functions-1.0.jar does not contain functions  |

I do have a drill-module.conf file and here are the contents:
drill.classpath.scanning.packages += "org.apache.drill.contrib.function"
I tried moving this file around and I put a copy in the /src folder as well as
the /src/main folder to no avail.  Any suggestions?
Thanks,
— Charles