Hello all,
I’m working on a format plugin for a filetype that will have a mix of Strings
and nested fields.  Basically something like this:

field1:  String
field2:  Array
etc…
My preference is to keep the nested data in the nested format rather than
de-nest it, but I suppose that is always an option.

I’ve gotten the format plugin to write Strings to the Drill buffer, but I’m not
quite sure how to get it to write an Array or Map.  I’ve found the Map and List
writer objects, but I’m not quite sure how to use them in this context.  Are
there any examples that someone could point me to, or could someone explain how
this can be done?
Thanks,
— C