Downloaded src and built with unit test on CentOS 6.4.
Deploy to a 2 nodes cluster.
Run a couple of tpcds queries over scale factor 1 parquet data.
Tried query cancel while running tpcds queries.
Run yelp tutorial queries over json data.
Verified maven artifacts with a simple Drill application.

All looks good.

+1

Jinfeng