Github user vvysotskyi commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/805

    This my bad habit to regenerate metadata left from the times before fix
DRILL-5660. These functional test failures are the result of the mistake that I
have made when resolving merge conflicts with DRILL-4264. After I made rebase,
older 3.2 version still used in `ParquetReaderUtility` instead of 3.3.
    I fixed this bug and functional tests are pass without regenerating parquet
metadata cache. Could you please take a look at this change in the last commit?

---