Hi Arina,

I’d like to include the following that are needed to finish up the “managed”
sort and spill-to-disk for hash agg:

#928: DRILL-5716: Queue-driven memory allocation
#958, DRILL-5808: Reduce memory allocator strictness for "managed" operators
#960, DRILL-5815: Option to set query memory as percent of total

The following is needed to resolve issues with HBase support in empty batches:

#968, DRILL-5830: Resolve regressions to MapR DB from DRILL-5546

The following are nice-to-haves that build on work already done in this
release, and that some of my own work depends on:

#970, DRILL-5832: Migrate OperatorFixture to use SystemOptionManager rather
than mock
#978: DRILL-5842: Refactor and simplify the fragment, operator contexts for
testing

The following is not needed for 1.12 per-se, but is the foundation for a
project I’m working on; would be good to get this in after 2-3 months of review
time:

#921, foundation for batch size limitation

The key issue with each of the above is that they each need a committer to
review. Some have reviews from non-committers. Any volunteers?

Thanks,

- Paul