Github user arina-ielchiieva commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/1014

    @ilooner Paul has correctly described race condition issue. At planning
time when we have defined plugin configuration we want to make sure it would
stay the same during query execution. Relying on plugin configuration name is
unsafe since config under this particular name can change and it can be that
one fragment of the query is executed with one configuration and another with
different (typical race condition issue).

    Regarding your last question, during physical plan creation I don't think
we deserialize DrillTable, we rather deserialize query fragments (it can be
seen from json profile). Also you can start looking, for example, from here:

https://github.com/apache/drill/blob/master/exec/java-exec/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/exec/work/QueryWorkUnit.java#L59

---