Hello Sir,

   - I am using Apache drill  version 1.13.0 in my project. I am querying
   on csv file or tar.gz file to get sql result.
   - In csv file, data contains double quotes so when I execute Apache
   drill command then it replaces double quotes with triple slash. I want data
   as it is in csv file, i.e., the double quotes should not be replaced by
   triple slash.
   - The another issue i.e   If double quote exists in end of the row then
   next row of file are merging with previous one .
   - So please suggest a possible solution.

*here are screen shot of query result:-*

--
*Thanks and regards*
*Santosh Nagda*