HI all:

  I have investigate some vector friendly java codes's jit assembly code by
the JITWatch tool . Then I found that JVM did not generate the expected AVX
code.According to some conclusion from the JVM expert , JVM only supply
some restrict usage case to generate AVX code.

   I found Intel have fired a project called panama, which supply the
intrinsic vector API to actual execute AVX code. Here is the reference (
https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/vector-api-developer-program-for-java)
. It also supports offheap calculation.  From our JVM team's message, the
vector api will be released at JDK11.

   So I wonder whether we can distribute Intel's current JVM as a supplied
default JVM to users (like spark distribution with a default scala) and as
a option to rewrite parts of our operator codes according to this new
vector api.