I'm not sure what you exactly mean. All *bootstrap-storage-plugins.json*
are registered and stored in Persistent Store
for the first fresh instantiating of Drill, see
*StoragePluginRegistryImpl.loadBootstrapPlugins()
*for details.

I have noticed that you have a typo in the
*bootstrap-storage-plugins.json *file
name (boostrap -> *bootstrap*).

Also you can use *storage-plugins-override.conf *for configuring plugins
configs during start-up [1].

[1]
https://drill.apache.org/docs/configuring-storage-plugins/#configuring-storage-plugins-with-the-storage-plugins-override.conf-file