Hi Charles,
I don't think DRILL-7185 is a blocker bug since it's there from 1.11.0
onwards. I will prefer for this fix to go in master branch instead of
release branch to avoid having to prepare for RC candidate again from
scratch (which will take another ~3 hours). In case if RC0 doesn't succeed
then we can take this fix in next candidate. For now I am removing the
blocker tag from it and marking it for 1.17.

Thanks,
Sorabh