Update:
1) DRILL-7208 is there in 1.15 release as well, so it's not a blocker for
1.16
2) DRILL-7213: drill-format-mapr.jar contains stale git.properties file

   - Still investigating on the above issue.

3) DRILL-7201: Strange symbols in error window (Windows)

   - Issue is not reproducible on Kunal's machine. He is having discussion
   on JIRA to see if it's treated as a blocker or not.

To investigate for DRILL-7213 I have to drop the RC1 candidate since again
performing the release required to push it to my remote repo and publish to
maven repo as well. So I don't have RC1 binaries if we consider all the
issues as non-blocking.

I will re-share the RC candidate once either fix for DRILL-7213/DRILL-7201
are available or it's considered as non-blockers. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Sorabh